We see ourselves as enablers of payments innovation. By providing a single point of integration to the real-time transaction data that exists within the world’s largest payment networks, Fidel liberates developers from the obstacles of time, cost and compliance that can hinder their ability to build engaging user experiences. Using Fidel’s platform, companies like RBC, Perkbox, British Airways and Klarna have built some of the sleekest payments-led user experiences being used today.
Launched in 2018 by Dev Subrata and Andre Elias, Fidel is headquartered in Soho, London, with offices also in Lisbon and New York. We’re backed by investors including Nyca Partners and QED Investors.
In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and on the international stage, we are now looking for an experienced QA Engineer who wants to be part of this journey.
What you'll do
- Create a quality assurance strategy for a portfolio of web applications, mobile SDKs and RESTful APIs
- Develop and execute automated tests for assigned projects to successfully and consistently enable delivery of high-quality software products and services on time and to specification
- Implement quality control procedures for each of the products following an agile methodology
- Work with developers, other QA's, project managers to plan and execute manual and automated tests
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and implementation of best practices
We want you, if you
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with at least one automated testing tool (Selenium, Cypress, Cucumber, TestComplete, Katalon etc.)
- Have experience in testing Restful API's and microservices
- Experience collaborating with product managers and developers to discuss business requirements and test scenarios
- Experience with automated QA tests and continuous integration pipelines (Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild, CircleCI, TravisCI)
- Being able to apply software measurement techniques and metrics (performance benchmarks, stress tests etc.)
- Good understanding of Agile methodology
Lisbon or Remote.
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 21 nationalities in our growing team and speak 27 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Macbook that you can take home
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Annual company off-site (Europe)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status - simply, we consider all qualified applicants, consistent with any legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.