Fidel’s mission is to democratize access to financial data globally so that consumers are in control of their data. Our technology makes transactional data accessible through a single access point for global businesses like Avios, Klarna and the Royal Bank of Canada. We have a record of fast growth and our key investors include Horizon Ventures and Innovate UK.
We recently closed our Series A round, raising $18M from top-tier VCs, including Nyca Partners and QED Investors. We currently have offices in London and Lisbon — and we’re only getting started.
In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, we are now looking for a Customer Success Manager who wants to be part of this journey.
Fidel's Customer Success Team looks after our highest potential customers to ensure that they get the most out of our product to successfully grow their businesses. Fidel is at the forefront of card-linking technology and you will be the customer advocate, providing advice and driving best practice to help our customers optimise their use of our products.
As Customer Success Manager your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and expand relationships with our most strategic customers to ensure their long term success with Fidel;
- Project manage onboarding of new customers to ensure a seamless experience during going live and scaling;
- Identify opportunities to expand usage of Fidel's product among existing customers through a deep understanding of their business;
- Collaborate with product support to resolve issues and queries within SLAs;
- Collaborate closely with other departments (product, marketing, etc.) to help drive customer-centric business decisions and to validate new product features;
- Lead on renewals of existing customers, achieving a high retention rate through clear and consistent communication and regular account reviews;
- Help us to build and scale Fidel's Customer Success and Sales teams;
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). As a Customer Success Manager you will be the advocate of the customer within Fidel.
- You have at least 3-5 years experience in a Customer Success role in the technology space, ideally with experience in Fintech and/or onboarding customers;
- You have experience working with a wide range of customer contacts, including director and C-Suite level stakeholders;
- You have a collaborative mindset and like to solve problems with others;
- You are an effective self-starter, who can set deadlines and multitask with excellent organisational skills;
- Strong internal and external communication abilities, and interpersonal skills
- You are passionate about driving customers and creating outstanding customer experiences;
- You should be data-driven and love helping your customers identify trends that can optimise their use of the product;
- You like working in a fast paced world, can handle ambiguity and love a challenge!
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 15 nationalities in our growing team and speak 14 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Macbook that you can take home
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Annual company off-site (Europe)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity.
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.