Fidel’s mission is to democratize access to financial data globally so that consumers are in control of their data. Our technology makes transactional data accessible through a single access point for global businesses like Avios, Klarna and the Royal Bank of Canada. We have a record of fast growth and our key investors include Horizon Ventures and Innovate UK.
We recently closed our Series A round, raising $18M from top-tier VCs, including Nyca Partners and QED Investors. We currently have offices in London and Lisbon — and we’re only getting started.
In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, we are now looking for a Trainee Finance Associate who wants to be part of this journey.
This is a ICAEW Training Contract - the goal is that you learn and develop with us in order to get your ICAEW ACA Chartered Accounting Qualification, fully sponsored by us.
What you'll do...
- Raising sales invoice and producing monthly debtors report;
- Posting purchase invoices and ensuring those are approved and paid during pay runs;
- Bank reconciliation for the different accounts within the company, ensuring reconciling items are appropriately investigated and actioned;
- Balance Sheet reconciliation with accruals, prepayment and other items monthly;
- Cost Analysis on a month on month basis and reporting any irregularity;
- Revenue Reporting which allows for monthly forecasting;
We want you if you...
- Have experience working in a fast paced financial environment;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Are familiar with an OPEX finance system;
- Have a great understanding of double entry and book-keeping;
- Have knowledge of the general accounting processes within a business;
- Have good ERP/Accounting system skills - ability to utilise general functionality and keen to develop ability to extract raw data as required when working on adhoc projects.;
- Have good Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot tables; Filters; formulas);
- Can be considered qualified by experience;
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 15 nationalities in our growing team and speak 14 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Share options - you’re part of Fidel’s success. So why not share (excuse the pun) the rewards!
- Unlimited leave
- Flexible working - work from home or abroad when you need to
- Vitality health insurance
- Perkbox benefits scheme
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
- Pension with Smart Pension (employer contribution is 2% of base salary)
- Dinner if you need to work late
- Unlimited budget for any software or books you need
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.