We see ourselves as enablers of payments innovation. By providing a single point of integration to the real-time transaction data that exists within the world’s largest payment networks, Fidel liberates developers from the obstacles of time, cost and compliance that can hinder their ability to build engaging user experiences. Using Fidel’s platform, companies like RBC, Perkbox and British Airways have built some of the sleekest payments-led user experiences being used today.
Launched in 2018 by Dev Subrata and Andre Elias, Fidel is headquartered in London, with offices also in Lisbon and New York. We’re backed by investors including Nyca Partners and QED Investors.
In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and on the international stage, we are now looking for an experienced Trainee Finance Associate who wants to be part of this journey.
This is a ICAEW Training Contract - the goal is that you learn and develop with us in order to get your ICAEW ACA Chartered Accounting Qualification, fully sponsored by us.
What you'll do...
- Raising sales invoice and producing monthly debtors report;
- Posting purchase invoices and ensuring those are approved and paid during pay runs;
- Bank reconciliation for the different accounts within the company, ensuring reconciling items are appropriately investigated and actioned;
- Balance Sheet reconciliation with accruals, prepayment and other items monthly;
- Cost Analysis on a month on month basis and reporting any irregularity;
- Revenue Reporting which allows for monthly forecasting;
We want you if you...
- Have experience working in a fast paced financial environment;
- Have partial ATT qualification or partial ACCA/ACA qualifications;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Are familiar with an OPEX finance system;
- Have a great understanding of double entry and book-keeping;
- Have knowledge of the general accounting processes within a business;
- Have good ERP/Accounting system skills - ability to utilise general functionality and keen to develop ability to extract raw data as required when working on adhoc projects.;
- Have good Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot tables; Filters; formulas);
- Can be considered qualified by experience;
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 21 nationalities in our growing team and speak 27 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Macbook that you can take home
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Pension with Smart Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary)
- Perkbox (perks incl. Mobile phone insurance)
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Annual company off-site (Europe)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status - simply, we consider all qualified applicants, consistent with any legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.