Talent Acquisition Specialist
Fidel’s mission is to democratize access to financial data globally so that consumers are in control of their data. Our technology makes transactional data accessible through a single access point for global businesses like Avios, Klarna and the Royal Bank of Canada. We have a record of fast growth and our key investors include Horizon Ventures and Innovate UK.
We recently closed our Series A round, raising $18M from top-tier VCs, including Nyca Partners and QED Investors. We currently have offices in London and Lisbon — and we’re only getting started.
In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, we are now looking for a Talent Specialist who wants to be part of this journey.
What you'll do
- Sourcing for the various roles we are hiring for;
- Interview Candidates and manage the full cycle of the hiring process, such as scheduling following interviews, provide feedback, make an offer, etc.;
- Work with Hiring Managers to align on role needs and pipeline;
- Support with onboarding processes for our new starters;
- Maintaining a high quality candidate experience;
- Support the Talent Manager with roadmap planning and other strategic initiatives;
- Be an active ambassador of Fidel and be present in hiring events;
We want you, if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience in recruitment;
- Have hired for engineering roles before;
- Are used to a fast paced environment startup;
- Have strong communication skills in English (written and spoken);
- Have willingness to learn more and enthusiasm for the Talent world;
- Are willing to be a voice of Talent at Fidel;
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 15 nationalities in our growing team and speak 14 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Macbook that you can take home
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Annual company off-site (Europe)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity.
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.