Fidel’s mission is to democratize access to financial data globally so that consumers are in control of their data. Our technology makes transactional data accessible through a single access point for global businesses like Avios, Klarna and the Royal Bank of Canada. We have a record of fast growth and our key investors include Horizon Ventures and Innovate UK.
We recently closed our Series A round, raising $18M from top-tier VCs, including Nyca Partners and QED Investors. We currently have offices in London and Lisbon — and we’re only getting started.
In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, we are now looking for an experienced Security Engineer who wants to be part of this journey.
What you'll do:
- Identify and define system security requirements;
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols;
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices;
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks;
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents;
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement;
We want you, if you:
- Knowledge of the global payments networks security guidelines and experience in working with sensitive financial data and card/bank account data;
- Experience in evaluating and creating fraud prevention and monitoring systems;
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc;
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools;
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols;
- Experience securing infrastructures deployed on AWS;
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 15 nationalities in our growing team and speak 14 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
Were committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Share options — you’re part of Fidel’s success. So why not share (excuse the pun) the rewards!
- Unlimited leave
- Flexible working — work from home or abroad when you need to
- Health insurance
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
- Pension scheme
- Dinner if you need to work late
- Unlimited budget for any software or books you need
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.