Development & Tech - London
Our vision is to create a card-linking API that is able to spot any financial transaction in the world and connect it to any service. We are looking for someone passionate and enthusiastic about innovation and technology that wants to be part of this journey.
- Design and build the core of the Fidel API.
- Design reliable, fault tolerant micro-service architectures largely written in Node JS.
- Design and build integrations with third parties to add new value added services.
- Automate safely deploying software, utilizing CI and unit/integration testing.
- Know how to prevent breaking changes, discovering solutions that are backwards compatible.
- Maintain and nurture a cohesive architecture on a rapidly expanding startup.
- Guide and manage our engineering partnerships with our clients, facilitating collaboration and integration strategies.
- Share and spread your expertise through contributions to our blog and speaking at conferences.
- Contribute and help guide the open-source community behind Fidel.
- Node.js – 4+ years experience. The Fidel API is written in Node.js.
- Product – As an early stage company, we're most interested in engineering leaders who understand how to craft raw software projects into compelling user-facing products.
- Entrepreneurial – Comfortable in a dynamic startup environment where change is constant and you will be largely self-guided.
- Leadership - You have worked on and helped lead a large project to success and understand the day-to-day intricacies of working in an agile collaboration environment.
- Cloud knowledge - You have worked in multiple cloud environments and understand the problems developers face when working on cloud infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
- Communication - Clear, enthusiastic and communicator. Able to lead and inspire teams and our customers.
- Remote minded - Experience working and communicating with a remote team in an effective asynchronous way.
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.