Our vision is to create an API that connects any payment card with any application, anywhere in the world. By opening up access to customer transaction data, we help developers build innovative experiences that drive real value back to the end-user. We're looking for someone passionate about tech innovation to join us on the journey.
What you'll do:
- Develop our API dashboards and data visualisation tools.
- Work with designers to craft and refine functional user interfaces.
- Work with backend engineers to ensure their RESTful APIs are consistent and well designed.
- Build complex web applications using responsive and reactive frameworks.
We want you, if you:
- Write high quality code and use the latest technologies (TypeScript, ES6+).
- Have 3+ years experience in React, have used hooks & redux.
- Love and rule CSS. You'll be creating and improving lots of UI that looks pretty in any browser.
- Care about, and have written countless unit tests.
- Are a nice person, too :)
Nice to have:
- Experience with secure iFrames, Gatsby and GraphQL
- Continuous integration
- Bug tracking with Sentry.
- Company culture - we're a smart, driven and collaborative team. We have an ambitious vision and we're passionate about bringing it to life.
- Flexible schedule - prefer working 8-4? Or 10-7? No problem. Need the occasional quiet day working from home? We can work around you.
- The right tool for the job - have you just found out about a revolutionary new tool? This is the place to try it out.
- Cool startup perks - health insurance, dog-friendly office 🐩, yearly off-site somewhere sunny, Friday team lunches on the house, office snacks... you name it!
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates who are legally allowed to work in Portugal.