We see ourselves as enablers of payments innovation. By providing a single point of integration to the real-time transaction data that exists within the world’s largest payment networks, Fidel liberates developers from the obstacles of time, cost and compliance that can hinder their ability to build engaging user experiences. Using Fidel’s platform, companies like RBC, Perkbox and British Airways have built some of the sleekest payments-led user experiences being used today.
Launched in 2018 by Dev Subrata and Andre Elias, Fidel is headquartered in London, with offices also in Lisbon and New York. We’re backed by investors including Nyca Partners and QED Investors.
In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and on the international stage, we are now looking for an experienced Front-end Engineer who wants to be part of this journey.
What you’ll do:
- Develop our API dashboards and data visualization tools.
- Work with designers to craft and refine functional user interfaces.
- Work with backend engineers to ensure their RESTful APIs are consistent and well designed.
- Build complex web applications using responsive and reactive frameworks.
We want you, if you:
- Write high-quality code and use the latest technologies (TypeScript, ES6+).
- Have 3+ years experience in React, have used hooks & redux.
- Love and rule CSS. You'll be creating and improving lots of UI that looks pretty in any browser.
- Care about, and have written countless unit tests.
- Are a nice person, too :)
Nice to have
- Experience with secure iFrames, Gatsby and GraphQL
- Continuous integration
- Bug tracking with Sentry
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 21 nationalities in our growing team and speak 27 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Macbook that you can take home
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Annual company off-site (Europe)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status - simply, we consider all qualified applicants, consistent with any legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.