Technology is at its best when it just happens, zero interference, zero friction – it just works, like magic!
That’s what we’re working on. FIDEL is a card-linked API that lets developers create web and mobile applications for linking banks cards with reward services. FIDEL API lets you connect your applications to credit and debit cards and monitor transactions in-store and online, chip & pin or contactless. Our vision is to create a card-linking API that is able to spot any financial transaction in the world and connect it to any service.
We are developing this brand new and pioneering technology in partnership with Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We are looking for someone passionate and enthusiastic about innovation and technology that wants to be part of this journey.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with at least one automated testing tool (Selenium, Cucumber, TestComplete, Katalon etc.)
- Ability to write scripts to automate tests
- Experience collaborating with product managers and developers to discuss business requirements and test scenarios
- Experience with automated QA tests and continuous integration pipelines (Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild, CircleCI, TravisCI)
- Being able to apply software measurement techniques and metrics (performance benchmarks, stress tests etc.)
- Create a quality assurance strategy for a portfolio of web applications, mobile SDKs and RESTful APIs
- Implement quality control procedures for each of the products following an agile methodology
- Make real impact in a fast growing team
- Work in a fun and creative environment in Soho
- Flexible times, occasional remote work, unlimited coffee (or beer), table tennis, team lunches, afternoon drinks, annual team retreat, health insurance, Perkbox membership, ...