Junior Software Engineer
Development & Tech - Lisbon
Our vision is to create a card-linking API that is able to spot any financial transaction in the world and connect it to any service. We are looking for someone passionate and enthusiastic about innovation and technology that wants to be part of this journey.
- Assist with the design and build the core of the Fidel API.
- Design reliable, fault tolerant micro-service architectures largely written in Node JS.
- Design and build integrations with third parties to add new value added services.
- Help automate safely deploying software, utilizing CI and unit/integration testing.
- Work on to preventing breaking changes, discovering solutions that are backwards compatible.
- Maintain and nurture a cohesive architecture on a rapidly expanding startup.
- Contribute and help guide the open-source community behind Fidel.
- Node.js – 2+ years experience. The Fidel API is written in Node.js.
- Product – As an early stage company, we're most interested in engineers who understand how to craft raw software projects into compelling user-facing products.
- Entrepreneurial – Comfortable in a dynamic startup environment where change is constant and you will be largely self-guided.
- Leadership - You have worked on a large successful project and understand the day-to-day intricacies of working in an agile collaboration environment.
- Cloud knowledge - You are familiar with multiple cloud environments
- Communication - Clear, enthusiastic and a good communicator.
- Remote minded - Experience working and communicating with a remote team in an effective asynchronous way.
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.