This position with Fidel is an opportunity to get intimately involved with the growth and vision of an early stage company. You will be responsible for Customer Success activities (on-boarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes (renewals, up-sell, etc.).
- Become an Expert in Mastercard, Visa & AMEX transaction & onboarding processes
- Lead new products & features to optimise customer experience around transactions & merchant onboarding
- Monitor current Fidel locations, working to get successful responses for all locations on the database
- Manage errors and or issues and bring about new processes & technical improvements to eradicate errors.
- Customer support around non technical issues or queries.
- Lead the setup & improvement of support for Fidel globally.
- Increase knowledge & understanding using documentation & blogs for both internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitate Webinars for support & dev team to talk about new features & best practices using the Fidel API
- Work with Merchant sourcing team to cross sell offers and grow platform.
- Have the mind of the customer using the API striving to make the process as seamless as possible
- PSD2, Visa & Mastercard APIs, New Products, SKU data, Globalised Support, Pre-Payment POS integrations
- This is a brand new full time role within the company. A successful individual would be wanting to become a leader in this position to eventually train a team around them and then manage and lead a global team of related individuals. The individual would also play a central role in Customer Experience & Product design.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in a customer success position. Experience with API’s is a bonus!
- Ideally have the combination of tech and business knowledge, customer service experience in payment industry, with background of post-sale and sales experience
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Technical curiosity and aptitude to learn and consult with customers about technical aspects of the product
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset (identify trends, problems, and suggest solutions)
- Enthusiastic with desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Exceptionally proficient in MS Excel
- Self Starter!
- Ability to speak French or Japanese is considered an asset
- You have a love for technology and marketing
- You have an unstoppably upbeat attitude and love working with people
- You have experience in, or want to work in a startup environment