Customer Success Evangelist
Sales & Marketing – London
This position with Fidel is an opportunity to get intimately involved with the growth and vision of an early stage company. You will be responsible for Customer Success activities (on-boarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes (renewals, up-sell, etc.).
- Become an Expert in Mastercard, Visa & AMEX transaction & onboarding processes
- Lead new products & features to optimise customer experience around transactions & merchant onboarding
- Monitor current Fidel locations, working to get successful responses for all locations on the database
- Manage errors and or issues and bring about new processes & technical improvements to eradicate errors.
- Customer support around non technical issues or queries.
- Lead the setup & improvement of support for Fidel globally.
- Increase knowledge & understanding using documentation & blogs for both internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitate Webinars for support & dev team to talk about new features & best practices using the Fidel API
- Work with Merchant sourcing team to cross sell offers and grow platform.
- Have the mind of the customer using the API striving to make the process as seamless as possible
- PSD2, Visa & Mastercard APIs, New Products, SKU data, Globalised Support, Pre-Payment POS integrations
- This is a brand new full time role within the company. A successful individual would be wanting to become a leader in this position to eventually train a team around them and then manage and lead a global team of related individuals. The individual would also play a central role in Customer Experience & Product design.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in a customer success position. Experience with API’s is a bonus!
- Ideally have the combination of tech and business knowledge, customer service experience in payment industry, with background of post-sale and sales experience
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Technical curiosity and aptitude to learn and consult with customers about technical aspects of the product
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset (identify trends, problems, and suggest solutions)
- Enthusiastic with desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Exceptionally proficient in MS Excel
- Self Starter!
- Ability to speak French or Japanese is considered an asset
- You have a love for technology and marketing
- You have an unstoppably upbeat attitude and love working with people
- You have experience in, or want to work in a startup environment