We see ourselves as enablers of payments innovation. By providing a single point of integration to the real-time transaction data that exists within the world’s largest payment networks, Fidel liberates developers from the obstacles of time, cost and compliance that can hinder their ability to build engaging user experiences. Using Fidel’s platform, companies like RBC, Perkbox, and British Airways have built some of the sleekest payments-led user experiences being used today.
Launched in 2018 by Dev Subrata and Andre Elias, Fidel is headquartered in Soho, London, with offices also in Lisbon and New York. We’re backed by investors including Nyca Partners and QED Investors. In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and on the international stage, we are now looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who wants to be part of this journey.
What you'll do
- Identify and research high potential clients, verticals and markets for Fidel, starting with a comprehensive understanding of our solution to identify how our solutions can meet their needs.
- Develop and execute outbound campaigns to generate leads within those high potential areas identified, from idea generation to qualified opportunity.
- Qualify outbound and inbound leads to determine whether they are a good fit for our solution
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects, converting them to opportunities and passing them to Account Executives when they are ready
- Report out regularly on progress and the success of your campaigns to the broader sales team and company
- Work with cross-functional teams like Marketing and Product to develop new content to support your campaigns
We want you, if you have:
- 1-3 years of work experience, sales or technical product experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and progress within a sales organization
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM software
- Self starter with an ability to operate in a ambiguous and high growth environment;
- Strong interest in technology and of the payments and fintech space
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 21 nationalities in our growing team and speak 27 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Macbook that you can take home
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home when you need to
- WFH office budget
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k with company match
- Access to training and education platforms (Udemy, Audible, and Headspace)
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Annual company off-site (Europe)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status - simply, we consider all qualified applicants, consistent with any legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.