Development & Tech – Lisbon
Our vision is to create a card-linking API that is able to spot any financial transaction in the world and connect it to any service. We are looking for someone passionate and enthusiastic about innovation and technology that wants to be part of this journey.
- Develop our API dashboard, documentation and data visualisation tools.
- Work with designers to craft and refine functional user interfaces.
- Work with full-stack engineers to ensure their RESTful APIs are consistent and well designed.
- Build complex web applications using responsive and reactive frameworks.
- Technical – You are able to write high quality code and use the latest web frameworks (e.g. Angular, React) and have a deep familiarity across cutting-edge technologies (e.g. TypeScript, ES6)
- Product – As an early stage company, we're most interested in engineering leaders who understand how to craft raw software projects into compelling user-facing products.
- Entrepreneurial – Comfortable in a dynamic startup environment where change is constant and you will be largely self-guided.
- Leadership - You have worked on and helped lead a large project to success and understand the day-to-day intricacies of working in an agile collaboration environment.
- Cloud knowledge - You have worked in multiple cloud environments and understand the problems developers face when working on cloud infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
- Communication - Clear, enthusiastic and communicator. Able to lead and inspire teams and our customers.
- Remote minded - Experience working and communicating with a remote team in an effective asynchronous way.
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.