People · London
We see ourselves as enablers of payments innovation. By providing a single point of integration to the real-time transaction data that exists within the world’s largest payment networks, Fidel liberates developers from the obstacles of time, cost and compliance that can hinder their ability to build engaging user experiences. Using Fidel’s platform, companies like RBC, Perkbox and British Airways have built some of the sleekest payments-led user experiences being used today.
Launched in 2018 by Dev Subrata and Andre Elias, Fidel is headquartered in Soho, London, with offices also in Lisbon and New York. We’re backed by investors including Nyca Partners and QED Investors.
In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and on the international stage, we are now looking for an experienced Office Manager who wants to be part of this journey.
What you'll do...
- Managing the office operations (ie suppliers, stakeholders, partnerships, among others);
- Welcoming external visitors, organising meetups, taking care of our plants (for real, we are real plant lovers!);
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules;
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations, if needed;
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels;
- Handle different sort of administrative tasks such as invoicing, calendar management, inventory, etc.;
We want you, if you...
- Have 3+ years of experience in office management and administration;
- Have worked in fast paced environments (preferably tech startups);
- Have excellent organisation and management skills;
- Show energy and willingness to take initiative and bring new ideas to the table;
- Show great project management skills and ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Show excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Calendar, JIRA etc;
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 21 nationalities in our growing team and speak 27 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Macbook that you can take home
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Pension with Smart Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary)
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Annual company off-site (Europe)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status - simply, we consider all qualified applicants, consistent with any legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.