Growth · London
We see ourselves as enablers of payments innovation. By providing a single point of integration to the real-time transaction data that exists within the world’s largest payment networks, Fidel liberates developers from the obstacles of time, cost and compliance that can hinder their ability to build engaging user experiences. Using Fidel’s platform, companies like RBC, Perkbox and British Airways have built some of the sleekest payments-led user experiences being used today.
Launched in 2018 by Dev Subrata and Andre Elias, Fidel is headquartered in Soho, London, with offices also in Lisbon and New York. We’re backed by investors including Nyca Partners and QED Investors.
In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and on the international stage, we are now looking for an experienced Strategic Sales Lead who wants to be part of this journey. In Strategic Sales at Fidel, you'll work closely with Fidel's CEO and CRO to identify, sell to and close deals and partnerships with our largest and most strategic customers. These will often be the first customers of new products or markets and so it's essential that we take a consultative and partnership approach to these sales.
We are looking for someone who has an in-depth understanding of the sales cycle and has had the chance to sell highly technical products to large and complex companies. If you enjoy building and get excited about prospecting and lead a sales cycle from start to finish, and finding win-win solutions with your clients then this role might be for you.
What you'll do...
- Work closely with Fidel's leadership team to bring in strategic references and enterprise customers;
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships and development growth strategies;
- Participate actively on product conversations in order to improve our product from a sales and customer point of view;
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities and navigate enterprise deals to success;
- Take ownership of the sales cycle from lead to close for enterprise customers;
- Define and improve continuously the sales workflow to achieve repeatable success and once we've developed our playbook help scale the team;
We want you, if you...
- Have 10+ years of sales experience, preferably selling a technical product, with a track record of top performance;
- Show proven ability to own, identify and resolve problems across the entire sales process;
- Show excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally;
- Ability to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products;
- Ability to develop and execute account plans spanning multiple business units across complex organisations;
- Show experience with leading complex negotiations;
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment;
- Strong interest in technology and a deep understanding of the space;
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 21 nationalities in our growing team and speak 27 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Macbook that you can take home
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Pension with Smart Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary)
- Perkbox (perks incl. Mobile phone insurance)
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Annual company off-site (Europe)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status - simply, we consider all qualified applicants, consistent with any legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.