We see ourselves as enablers of payments innovation. By providing a single point of integration to the real-time transaction data that exists within the world’s largest payment networks, Fidel liberates developers from the obstacles of time, cost and compliance that can hinder their ability to build engaging user experiences. Using Fidel’s platform, companies like RBC, Perkbox and British Airways have built some of the sleekest payments-led user experiences being used today.
Launched in 2018 by Dev Subrata and Andre Elias, Fidel is headquartered in London, with offices also in Lisbon and New York. We’re backed by investors including Nyca Partners and QED Investors.
In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and on the international stage, we are now looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager who wants to be part of this journey.
As Customer Success Manager your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and expand relationships with our most strategic customers to ensure their long term success with Fidel;
- Lead the efforts to build and grow customer experience in NA;
- Identify opportunities to expand usage of Fidel's product among existing customers through a deep understanding of their business;
- Collaborate with product support to resolve issues and queries within SLAs;
- Collaborate closely with other departments (product, marketing, etc.) to help drive customer-centric business decisions and to validate new product features;
- Lead on renewals of existing customers, achieving a high retention rate through clear and consistent communication and regular account reviews;
- Help us to build and scale Fidel's Customer Success and Sales teams;
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). As a Customer Success Manager you will be the advocate of the customer within Fidel.
- You have at least 5+ years experience in a Customer Success role in the technology space, ideally with experience in Fintech and/or onboarding customers;
- You have the desire to work with the existing Customer Success team to build region specific metrics and playbooks for Growth;
- You have experience working with a wide range of customer contacts, including director and C-Suite level stakeholders;
- You have a collaborative mindset and like to solve problems with others;
- You are an effective self-starter, who can set deadlines and multitask with excellent organisational skills;
- Strong internal and external communication abilities, and interpersonal skills
- You are passionate about driving customers and creating outstanding customer experiences;
- You should be data-driven and love helping your customers identify trends that can optimise their use of the product;
- You like working in a fast paced world, can handle ambiguity and love a challenge!
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 21 nationalities in our growing team and speak 27 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Macbook that you can take home
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home when you need to
- WFH office budget
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k with company match
- Access to training and education platforms (Udemy, Audible, and Headspace)
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Annual company off-site (Europe)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status - simply, we consider all qualified applicants, consistent with any legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.