We see ourselves as enablers of payments innovation. By providing a single point of integration to the real-time transaction data that exists within the world’s largest payment networks, Fidel liberates developers from the obstacles of time, cost and compliance that can hinder their ability to build engaging user experiences. Using Fidel’s platform, companies like RBC, Perkbox and British Airways have built some of the sleekest payments-led user experiences being used today.
Launched in 2018 by Dev Subrata and Andre Elias, Fidel is headquartered in Soho, London, with offices also in Lisbon and New York. We’re backed by investors including Nyca Partners and QED Investors.
In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and on the international stage, we are now looking for an experienced Financial Partnerships Manager who wants to be part of this journey.
What you'll do
- Establish and manage external relationships with Fidel’s core financial partners - on both an operational and strategic basis, from our day-to-day counterparts to senior executive stakeholders;
- Develop an overall view of partnership efforts currently in-flight, while contributing to thought leadership and planning for the future of Fidel/partner relationships;
- Become Fidel’s internal subject matter expert on our financial partners, their incentives, goals, and product suites;
- Become our network partners’ subject matter expert on Fidel, our vision to supercharge the value of using and accepting card products, and our product suite;
- Partner cross-functionally within Fidel and with our financial partners to launch new markets, new verticals, and/or new products;
- Manage current and establish future commercial relationships with our partners. Comfort with required negotiations, contracting, etc.;
- Identify, develop, and commercialise relationships with new financial partners where applicable;
We want you, if you:
- Have 6+ years of experience across strategy consulting, partnerships, BizOps, or similar roles within a high growth startup;
- Show proven experience working with, or exposure to, the global card networks and/or other payments ecosystem participants;
- Have deep fintech, payments and/or data privacy domain expertise;
- Have proven ability to navigate complex organizations from a partnership perspective;
- Show strong interest and ability to work with multiple cultures and across time zones. This role will lead partnerships in multiple geographies;
- You are a self-starter with high initiative and drive - able to execute independently across a breadth of responsibilities;
- Show demonstrated ability to drive processes and deal with minutiae coupled with an ability to zoom out and understand broader picture;
- Show comfort in establishing and managing commercial relationships with both clients and ecosystem partners;
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 21 nationalities in our growing team and speak 27 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Macbook that you can take home
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Pension with Smart Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary)
- Perkbox (perks incl. Mobile phone insurance)
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Annual company off-site (Europe)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status - simply, we consider all qualified applicants, consistent with any legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.