We see ourselves as enablers of payments innovation. By providing a single point of integration to the real-time transaction data that exists within the world’s largest payment networks, Fidel liberates developers from the obstacles of time, cost and compliance that can hinder their ability to build engaging user experiences. Using Fidel’s platform, companies like RBC, Perkbox, and British Airways have built some of the sleekest payments-led user experiences being used today.
Launched in 2018 by Dev Subrata and Andre Elias, Fidel is headquartered in Soho, London, with offices also in Lisbon and New York. We’re backed by investors including Nyca Partners and QED Investors.
In Network Operations, you will be the primary operational interface between Fidel and our most important stakeholders - our global card network partners.
This role will encompass process and project management, solution development and execution, as well as the support and advancement of our strategic relationships with the networks. The right candidate will be able to get in the weeds, be results and process-centric - while also supporting critical partner relationships.
This person will be the first person and pioneer of the Network Operations team and, as such, should be comfortable navigating ambiguity and enthusiastic about developing the foundations of the function.
Familiarity with financial services, data privacy, and/or the fintech ecosystem is preferred.
What You’ll Do:
- Own current processes in place between Fidel and core financial partners, tirelessly working to locate and act upon optimization opportunities and raise the bar on service levels
- Create and automate processes, building and monitoring metrics to provide visibility into performance
- Develop an overall view of network partnership strategy; align and manage operational efforts to accomplish broader strategic goals
- Partner closely with Fidel’s Customer team to ensure constant alignment between Fidel, our clients and our core network partners
- Act as the interface between our partners and Fidel’s Product, Engineering and Support teams to identify and execute product improvement and other opportunities
- Lead operational planning between Fidel and our partners to support the launch of new markets, new verticals, and/or new products
- Self-starter with high initiative and drive
- Demonstrated ability to drive processes and drill into fine details with an ability to zoom out and understand broader picture
- Technical aptitude and/or desire to build technical aptitude
- Openness to operate in many capacities, comfort with ambiguity
- Strong interest and ability to work with multiple cultures and across time zones
- 4+ years of experience across technical consulting, operations, project management, management consulting or other related functions
- Experience working with, or exposure to, the global card networks and/or other payments ecosystem participants
- Analytical mindset and outlook - your natural habitat involves building and managing dashboards and metrics
- Proven ability to navigate complex organizations
- Demonstrated experience taking on technical challenges
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 21 nationalities in our growing team and speak 27 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Macbook that you can take home
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Health Insurance
- Access to training and education platforms
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Annual company off-site (Europe)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status - simply, we consider all qualified applicants, consistent with any legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.