We see ourselves as enablers of payments innovation. By providing a single point of integration to the real-time transaction data that exists within the world’s largest payment networks, Fidel liberates developers from the obstacles of time, cost and compliance that can hinder their ability to build engaging user experiences. Using Fidel’s platform, companies like RBC, Perkbox, and British Airways have built some of the sleekest payments-led user experiences being used today.
Launched in 2018 by Dev Subrata and Andre Elias, Fidel is headquartered in Soho, London, with offices also in Lisbon and New York. We’re backed by investors including Nyca Partners and QED Investors.
In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and on the international stage, we are now looking for an experienced Business Analyst who wants to be part of this journey.
What you'll do
- Document and analyse workflows, systems and data points used in the business;
- Clearly identify issues and opportunities for more efficient and cost optimised processes, tooling, vendors, data management etc.;
- Be confident across a number of techniques to gather, model and visualise data;
- Scope business goals in cooperation with main stakeholders and plan steps to achieve these across various departments as needed;
- Assist with the implementation and support of business information systems and third party vendors;
- Manage the integration work with technology partners (SDKs/APIs)
- Be confident in data analysis (DB queries)
- Assist in requirements gathering, RFP processes and response evaluation
- Communicate with tech teams on a daily basis and take full ownership of backlog management;
- Work closely with the operational and engineering teams to have a detailed understanding of the problems, opportunities and potential solutions;
We want you, if you:
- Show experience working as Business Analyst in fast paced environments;
- Have proven 4+ years of experience working with SQL;
- Have proven experience working in agile environments, preferably in fast-paced companies;
- Have experience working with large data sets (especially structuring/formulating data to be tracked);
- Have experience working in partnership with data engineers and other stakeholders in engineering or product teams;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 21 nationalities in our growing team and speak 27 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Macbook that you can take home
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Pension with Smart Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary)
- Perkbox (perks incl. Mobile phone insurance)
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Annual company off-site (Europe)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status - simply, we consider all qualified applicants, consistent with any legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.