We see ourselves as enablers of payments innovation. By providing a single point of integration to the real-time transaction data that exists within the world’s largest payment networks, Fidel liberates developers from the obstacles of time, cost and compliance that can hinder their ability to build engaging user experiences. Using Fidel’s platform, companies like RBC, Perkbox, and British Airways have built some of the sleekest payments-led user experiences being used today.
Launched in 2018 by Dev Subrata and Andre Elias, Fidel is headquartered in Soho, London, with offices also in Lisbon and New York. We’re backed by investors including Nyca Partners and QED Investors.
In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and on the international stage, we are now looking for an experienced Implementation Specialist who wants to be part of this journey.
In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, we are now looking for an experienced Implementation Specialist to join our London Operations team and play a pivotal role in project managing the implementation period for all new clients.
Why this role?
In this crucial period we want to ensure our clients fully optimise their use of our technology and this will be possible by engaging the different stakeholders and adapting for their needs.
This is the first implementation specialist role in the company so it's a great opportunity to fully own a function and be the expert in shaping processes as we grow.
What you'll do...
- Create implementation plans for each client outlining all steps for a smooth launch and follow up accordingly to ensure we keep momentum during the critical implementation phase (3-4 months);
- Understand the data flows and use cases in order to process our clients’ programs with the card schemes and educate clients to ensure a quick approval for their program;
- Monitor revenue targets and accurately forecast when new revenue will be activated;
- Liaise with the CTO, Product and Development team to collate product feedback and present back to the business using data-driven proposals so they can prioritise accordingly;
- Work closely with product marketing to create product proposals, conduct client interviews to gather feedback and run beta programs of new products to help shape our GTM strategy;
- Submit client documentation to Card Networks following them through to approval;
- Capture & document customer requirements for delivery along with key milestones. Work closely with the Customer to align launch plans;
- Translate customer requirements from business requirements to technical requirements and deliverables;
- Project Manage the delivery of key milestones in the on-boarding lifecycle;
We want you, if you have:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the Implementations space and managing the delivery of a complex product from contract to launch;
- Expertise in project management (PRINCE2);
- Experience working at a Fintech startup, card networks and / or a SaaS or API;
- Deep understanding of implementing B2B2C technology;
- Working knowledge of REST API endpoints and JSON code troubleshooting;
- Experience working from legal and compliance angles;
- Ability to analyse customer data and apply privacy implications;
- Passion for improving systems and building processes from scratch;
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 15 nationalities in our growing team and speak 14 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Macbook that you can take home
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Pension with Smart Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary)
- Perkbox (perks incl. Mobile phone insurance)
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Annual company off-site (Europe)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity.
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.