We see ourselves as enablers of payments innovation. By providing a single point of integration to the real-time transaction data that exists within the world’s largest payment networks, Fidel liberates developers from the obstacles of time, cost and compliance that can hinder their ability to build engaging user experiences. Using Fidel’s platform, companies like RBC, Perkbox, and British Airways have built some of the sleekest payments-led user experiences being used today.
Launched in 2018 by Dev Subrata and Andre Elias, Fidel is headquartered in Soho, London, with offices also in Lisbon and New York. We’re backed by investors including Nyca Partners and QED Investors.
In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and on the international stage, we are now looking for an experienced Customer Advocate who wants to be part of this journey.
We're looking for a junior member to join our Customer Advocate Team. As a Customer Advocate, you will work with our customers to ensure Fidel’s is always doing the best job possible in enabling them to meet their business and operational KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
What you'll do...
- Building and maintaining a deep knowledge of our ever-evolving products and use cases and use this Subject Matter Expertise to answer any questions our customers have.
- Handling communications, troubleshooting, and performing remedial actions to resolve inbound customer issues accurately and within SLA.
- Creating support content and documentation such as help desk articles and product trainings.
- Engaging with our Product and Development teams to address bugs and support issues that require escalation.
- Occasionally sitting with our clients and working closely with them to identify pain points.
We want you, if you...
- Have proven experience (2+ years) in a customer-facing B2B or B2C environment;
- Have proven experience working with ticketing systems such as Zendesk and Jira;
- Show strong organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Show strong verbal and written communication;
- Have good troubleshooting skills and an investigative mindset;
- Have good prioritisation skills - the ability to evaluate and adapt to issues with varying lead times, dependencies, levels of urgency, complexity, etc.
- Have an intelectual curiosity and growth mindset - an evolving interest in how things work and therefore, how we can predict they will work in the future.
- Show adaptability and bravery – an ability to find comfort with ambiguity that will require you to search for answers.
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 21 nationalities in our growing team and speak 27 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Macbook that you can take home
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Pension with Smart Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary)
- Perkbox (perks incl. Mobile phone insurance)
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Annual company off-site (Europe)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status - simply, we consider all qualified applicants, consistent with any legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.